Re: Special Needs Artists

---------

From: Jenny Watlington (pritchard1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 20:21:01 PDT

Thanks for the link Judy, there is some good info there. I love the
"transparent photo over the painting" idea. Everyone would be different and
each would mean something to the student who created it. Maybe preceded by
reading a short
picture book like "my many colored days" by Dr Seuss or something elese on
the signifigance of color.
    Looking deeper into Susan Rodriguez's book I realize there is some great
stuff in there too.

   Peter (Jenny is my wife)

---