Re: Jonathan Green-washing prints

---------

MerylWeber_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 15:34:55 PDT

This is a good site interactive site about Jonathan Green. The Columbia SC
Ballet is in the process of producing a ballet based on his works. They are
doing a large education piece to go with it. I think that it will be in
several SC and Fla cities
_http://cfmedia.scetv.org/artopia/_ (http://cfmedia.scetv.org/artopia/)

In a message dated 9/2/2004 12:05:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,