Your confirmation is needed (ok 20359)

Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 12:31:37 PDT

Your email address 'hm-aen@perseus.getty.edu' has been submitted to be

unsubscribed.

unsubscribe-confirm@lists.getty.edu

that you have been unsubscribed.

mailing list.

---
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 16:30:41 +0200
To: artsednet-request
From: national_promo <vndlv2@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 16:30:41 +0200
To: vndlv2@yahoo.com
Subject: WINNING NOTIFICATION!!!!
From: national_promo <vndlv2@yahoo.com>
 National Sweepstake Lottery
 An Affiliate of Found money International
 Arena Complex Km 18 Route de Rufisque
 I.P.P Award Dept. Pretoria

South Africa.

 Ref: NSL/941OYI/04
 Batch: 04/01/MA34

 WINNING NOTIFICATION:

We happily announce to you the draw of the National Sweepstake Lottery International programs held on the 25th of July 2004 in Dakar Senegal. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 564 -7560-0545-188 with Serial number 5388/02 drew the lucky numbers: 31-6-26-13-35-7, which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of US$2,500,000.00 (Two million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in cash credited to file
 KPC/9080118308/04.This is from a total cash prize of US $ 25 Million dollars, shared amongst the first Ten (10) lucky winners in this category.   Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in the play coupon. In view of this, your US$2,500,000.00 (Two million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) would be released to you by our offshore payment center in Europe.

Our South African agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact her. All participants were elected randomly from World Wide Web site through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 companies. This promotion takes place annually.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double
claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements. Please be warned.

 To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent: Mss. Ellen Gilles
 Email:  enquiry_agent@gawab.com
To avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please quote your reference/batch numbers in any correspondences with us or our designated agent.
Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program. Thank you for being part of our promotional lottery program.

 Sincerely,

 Mrs. Ethel Brown.
 National Lottery Zonal Coordinator.

Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site
- http://www.pgs.hr