Re: Repeated Block Name Design

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 07:38:41 PDT

Thanks Kathleen,

I have written this school to see if I can use
thumbnail images. Also see Repeated Block Name Design:
http://mvbt.k12.mo.us/BTEART/art3-4.html
This idea has been posted before - now you have a
visual. Carolyn Roberts has the lesson in MS Paint,
too.

PLEASE continue to post good school art sites you
find. I have a hard time finding them when I just surf
for School Art Site (and then level) or when I surf
for student art gallery. You folks who are surfing for
specific lessons may have a better chance at finding
quality sites.

I will be featuring this site on Great Sites. There
are many lessons ideas for those who are looking for
lessons that teach Ps and Es. I didn't see much art
history reference. I would connect Jasper Johns to the
block name design (maybe some other Pop/Op artists
too),

Regards,

Judy Decker