Re: OAEA conference site-Denise

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 07:06:15 PDT

Hi Denise,
    Thank you very much for the head's up! I was unaware that OAEA had a
website. I had given up my membership when I retired. Will look into
rejoining as a retiree and maybe I can attend some of the conference and
meet up with my Ohio artsednet colleagues! It is going to be a tight time
squeeze, though, because I have enrolled at OSU in Program 60--for those 60
and over of "advanced youth." This means we can take courses for free--no
grades, no credit, no stress! Just fun times exploring what the university
has to offer. I have registered Autumn Qtr for French pronunciation and
relief printmaking. It is going to feel so good getting ink on my hands
again and being stimulated by artistic contact with students and faculty.
The French class will be totally in French which is going to really
challenge me as I am a relative beginner in (re)learning the language.

                            Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                            Art teacher, K-5, retired

> Head's up everyone!

> A copy of the 2004 Columbus Convention brochure is now online, ready for
> you to download, fill out, and send in:
> http://www.oaea.org/convention.html

> Denise Pannell
> Defiance, OH