Re: Ohio Artists?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 02 2004 - 19:15:14 PDT

I'd almost forgotten why I took such a roundabout route to
get to Detroit, through Franklin, Kentucky into Southern Ohio.
It was to see the Serpent Mound. I had been teaching about it
for years and had to see it for myself. If you are looking for
artists native to Ohio, that is the place to start. Here are two
links:
http://www.mnsu.edu/emuseum/archaeology/sites/northamerica/serpent.html
http://www.ohiohistory.org/places/serpent/
                        Woody, Retired in Albuquerque