Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Ohio Arts and Entertainment - and contemporary

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 02 2004 - 18:40:22 PDT

Greetings Denise,

Here is a place to really start collecting:
Many artists are listed:
View images....happy surfing.

Good source for Architecture too

This might tie in with Pierce and Robinson:

More essays:

Lots to see - I think I have this site linked:

Scroll down to the Fredrick Yost Print -Steel Mill:

See Paintings by Ohio Artist:

Contemporay Artists

Maya Lin was born in Athens Ohio- her parents taught
at Ohio University.

Jim Dine was born in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Well.. I just read your post and see someone else
posted him (grin).

See Ohio Artists - I like Charlotte Lees:

For Fiber arts - Nancy Crow - there is lots online for
her. I actually didn't know whe was from Ohio.

For Ceramics - Jack Earl

Well...I have work to do...

Judy Decker

Do you Yahoo!?