RE: Ohio Artists? Elijah Pierce (moved to Ohio 1923)

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 02 2004 - 18:06:28 PDT

Thanks, everyone!
I sincerely appreciate all of your input. On my list, I had Will Hillenbrand
and Denise Fleming, to name a few, but Elijah pierce fits the bill perfectly!
Funny, when I was attending Ohio State and visiting schools, many of the art
teachers were using Elijah Pierce in their lessons, but I never connected that
he lived in Ohio. Duh! Seems so obvious now!! :)

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH

---