Re: Ohio Artists?-Woody

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 02 2004 - 18:05:24 PDT

Woody,

Last year was my first trip to the Toledo museum and my first time
seeing a Monet waterlillies up close and personal. It was so huge and
amazing to this little country kid, that I cried. I loved the Egyptian
urns, too! You are right about it being a treasure. I'm looking
forward to my next trip.

Sandy

Woody Duncan wrote:

>Denise in Toledo,
> I stopped by the great little art museum you have in Toledo on
>my way to Detroit. I was very impressed.

---