Re: Art Education web logs

---------

TwoDucks_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Sep 02 2004 - 18:02:39 PDT

In a message dated 9/2/04 5:04:40 PM, vranck0602@aol.com writes:

> hey Kathy,
> I couldn't get anything to show up but a solid green screen and a solid
> black
> screen.
> vicki

http://clydegaw.blogspot.com/
http://www.cbac.blogspot.com/
this is weird? Tell me, what Internet browser are you using? I use Safari
on an IMac butthey also show up on an older version of Internet Explorer. The
colors you are seeing are the background colors of the respective blogs but
there is lots of stuff on them! Lets see if we can track this down.
kathy

---