Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Ohio Artists?

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 02 2004 - 17:51:20 PDT

Denise in Toledo,
        I stopped by the great little art museum you have in Toledo on
my way to Detroit. I was very impressed. I suggest you begin your
home state artists research there. I thought it would make a very
teachable museum to tour with students. It had prime examples of
many american artists. I specifically remember Joseph Raphael, Jacob
Lawrence and Chuck Close. A museum to really treasure.
                                Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM    87199-1703