Re: Don't know how I got here

---------

From: mary maloney johnson (maloneymk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 02 2004 - 14:47:09 PDT

Hi Marsha,

You know- I think we're in better shape over here than Orlando will be according to the maps. And I have run out of steam too. We're staying... not far from here at my mother's (also on the beachside) a little further from the water and higher than our house. We'll just all have to say our prayers.

Thanks for the note and good luck to you and yours,

Kathy