Re: plaster sculpture

---------

From: dn (dnes_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 02 2004 - 14:27:38 PDT

I read this somewhere as well. When I did the lesson last spring, I used perlite which is a volcanic substance and from the research I did seems to be a safer option. It is used for the same purposes as vermiculite, and I was able to buy it at a local nursery for about the same price. Both materials have an MSDS sheet that you can read on the Schundler Company website.

Deborah