Faith Ringgold Portrait by Alice Neel

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 02 2004 - 14:08:35 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Here is a link to a portrait of Faith Ringgold by
Alice Neel:
http://www.aliceneel.com/g7/g7lrngld.html

Fair Use does allow you use of this one image (as long
as you cite source - copyright information, etc) for
in class presentation. Here is copyright notice if you
wish to get official permission to use this image.
http://www.aliceneel.com/cr.html

Here is Alice Neel's Web site:
http://www.aliceneel.com/main.html
American Painter 1900 - 1984.

Michael Gerrish sent this link in his Sketches monthly
Newlsetter. I have Alice linked on American Artist
page.

Go to Michael's Web site for some great middle school
lessons and essays: http://whyart.com

Read his Newsletter for September:
http://whyart.com/newsletter.htm
Subscribe information is at the bottom.