Re: Student Teacher question

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 02 2004 - 12:03:30 PDT

I think it is the product. By your assessment of the product you can
decide where you might need to change your process to make it more
successful.

>>> jggrant@melbpc.org.au 09/01/2004 2:46:58 PM >>>
I have a student teacher doing some research at the moment and she is

trying to clarify her particular topic question. She is wanting to work
on
assessment of art. Her work so far seems to be about the difficulty of

deciding which is the most important part of art assessment - is it the

finished product or is it the process? I was wondering if any of you
would
like to let her know (through me) what your thoughts are on this
subject.
I know that it will be different in each state and in each country, but
it
is more a teacher attitude rather than government rulings that she is

after.

Gina
Melbourne

---