First Day/Week - Bulletin Board Ideas - MORE!

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 02 2004 - 10:19:31 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

This site was posted to Net Gold list by David
Dillard:
http://www.theteacherscorner.net/seasonal/backtoschool/
http://www.theteacherscorner.net/index.htm

I won't be linking this site up - but some of you may
want to give it a look as it may answer some of your
questions for bulletin board ideas, first week ideas,
lesson activities and more.

Anytime you find a site you like and want folks to
know about it - post to the list. I look at all sites
that are posted. I don't post all sites that are sent
to me off list (I do look at them)... I don't always
have time and sometimes I forget.

Regards,

Judy Decker