Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Correction to my Seurat Lesson Plan post (Jill and all)

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 02 2004 - 11:07:08 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

I have now found who came up with the idea for the
school mural of "Grande Jatte" - no wonder I couldn't
remember who posted it... it was ME! I found it on
Arts and Activities web site:
The lesson idea came from Charlotte Skurow
(Cincinnati, Ohio)- and I doubt I even posted her name
when I shared the link before.

I will add this to Jill's lesson plan for 7th and 8th

Here is the link to Art Institute of Chicago:
Seurat and the Making of La Grande Jatte

If Charlotte's idea interests you - save it as Arts
and Activities changes their site frequently.

They have now added Kathy Douglas' Article on Choice
Based Art Education (and that wasn't there last time I
checked - well - at least I didn't see it)

See all of the new ones they have added:

Judy Decker

Do you Yahoo!?