Awesome Free Materials For Teachers, Please Spread The Word.

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 02 2004 - 08:00:34 PDT

Thought this might be of interest.
Jan

The Live Monarch Foundation is a Not for Profit Foundation
that provides educational and living materials to help you
teach your students to keep our skies filled with Nature's
Miracles - The Monarch Butterfly!

<-NEWS-> Butterfly Wish Campaign, Please Spread The Word!!!
We have just perfected an easy way for you to earn real
credit just by telling others about our outstanding programs.
Raise funds for yourself or a "Special Recipient" with
our simple Refer-A-Friend form. It's Simple/Secure/Effective!

You could order anything from our site without spending a dime!
Butterfly Wishes Do Come True! Start today and visit us at:
http://www.butterflywish.com

FREE Butterfly Garden Seeds and Milkweed Plants!
Without Milkweed there are no Monarchs, please plant a seed.
http://www.livemonarch.com/free-milkweed-seeds.htm

FREE Adopt a Butterfly Online Experience! Rewarding for all ages.
Sign up for the exciting 30 day lifecycle of your pet butterfly!
http://www.livemonarch.com/adopt.htm

Special Discounts for Educators! We know teachers need the
best possible materials at the lowest prices...We have both.
http://www.livemonarch.com

Take a moment to visit our site links above and enjoy the
miracles of Nature. You are the most important link in the
chain and we applaud all your efforts to inspire others to
protect our fragile environment. Thank you for making The
Live Monarch Foundation Programs a word of mouth success!

FREE seeds for the Monarch Butterfly Migration

300 Million Monarchs are on the move.
Milkweed plants are the only food source for Monarch
caterpillars. There is a severe shortage of Milkweed
and their young are starving. Your opportunity to
make a difference begins right now.

Each year Monarchs try to make a 3,000 mile migration
from the mountains of Central Mexico to Canada and
back. Monarchs are the only butterfly that travels,
delighting millions, both young and old across North
America. We need your help to plant some seeds and
send this message to other persons who will do the
same. Spend a minute and help ensure the miracle of
the Monarch migration continues forever. One minute
to save the Monarch's migration is a solid investment,
and we all get to enjoy butterflies for years to come.

The Live Monarch Foundation ( www.livemonarch.com ) will
give you free garden seeds and complete instructions to
raise milkweed and help Monarchs in your community. You
can even adopt a FREE online butterfly that gives you
detailed instruction on every facet of your butterfly's
life. We are also raising funds for a special "Butterfly
Wish" program that provides butterflies to children and
families who have special needs. You can help raise
funds just by spreading the word. One seed can make a
difference, we need you to plant it.

Thank you!

Live Monarch Foundation Staff

**** If this message was sent to you in error,
Please use the link below to remove yourself from
all future mailings. No other action is necessary.
We apologise for any inconvenience.

This email was sent to : kennesan@berkeleyprep.org
If you no longer want to receive updates, please visit :
http://www.extremeblast.com/remove.cfm?list=1271&Email=kennesan@berkeley
prep.org

To read Extreme Blast's Privacy Policy please visit
http://www.extreme-blast.com/privacy.cfm

---