Re: frustrated - after school program's use of art room

---------

From: K A (arizkma_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 02 2004 - 06:57:12 PDT

It's parents who are in charge of the after school program and pushed to get the room . . .

~ Kathleen

P.S. Thanks everyone for your comments. At least it's nice to feel understanding and empathy. Now that I've calmed down a bit, I'll talk to my principal and members of the after school staff.

Elizabeth Heisey <eheisey@columbus.rr.com> wrote:
I keep adding more stuff--but--how about getting an art parent to
complain on your behalf?
Beth