frustrated - after school program's use of art room

---------

From: K A (arizkma_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 02 2004 - 00:08:14 PDT

I am frustrated with having to leave my classroom right after school because there is a noisy and disruptive after school program that is now using the room. The leader even went in my desk while I was in the room today, and the kids write on the chalk boards and move the stools all around. You can hear the yelling from outside in the hallway.

~ Kathleen