Re: Student Teacher question

---------

From: Patty Phillips (tallpatty_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 18:58:25 PDT

Gina,
Personally, I think the finished product has little to do with the grade for
the project. What I look for when grading a project is...
1- an understanding of the concepts taught in the lesson 2- a demonstration
of the skills taught as part of the lesson
3- the amount of thought and effort demonstrated by the student
4-whether the student pushed herself beyond her comfort level

Ece teachers love me!!

Patty in KY

---