Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Jonathan Green-washing prints -THANKS all

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 18:03:02 PDT

I really like Jonathon Green's work - it is really
funny that we found "Noon Wash" at the same time- our
emails crossed in cyber space....I thought I would go
ahead and take this time to tell all how appreciative
Jeanette was at the Museum. I have sent all of your
great ideas to her.

I have already thanked all who posted off list

Sending prayers to all in Florida and everyone else in
Francis's path.

Judy Decker

--- wrote:

> I did a search for Jonathan Green and found lots of
> sites. One print
> called "Noon Wash" can be seen here
> BTW, Jonathan Green is a S.C. artist!
> Jeryl