Re: Don't know how I got here

---------

From: mary maloney johnson (maloneymk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 16:59:51 PDT

Hi Marsha,

We were fine in Charley. I know... it's so hard to figure out a decent plan in this potential disaster/no problem situation. I have really stocked up. I live 1/2 block from the ocean and I think we'll be asked to evacuate tomorrow. Wish us luck. It's me, my son (a 20 year old guy who thinks this is all a bunch of crap), his 17 year old sister who wants to stay here, and my 86 year old mother who will do whatever we decide to do.

Good luck to all of us!

Kathy