Student Teacher question

---------

From: Grant headquarters (jggrant_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 14:46:58 PDT

I have a student teacher doing some research at the moment and she is
trying to clarify her particular topic question. She is wanting to work on
assessment of art. Her work so far seems to be about the difficulty of
deciding which is the most important part of art assessment - is it the
finished product or is it the process? I was wondering if any of you would
like to let her know (through me) what your thoughts are on this subject.
I know that it will be different in each state and in each country, but it
is more a teacher attitude rather than government rulings that she is
after.

Gina
Melbourne

---