Re: Don't know how I got here

---------

Aartteachr_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 08:12:51 PDT

In a message dated 8/29/2004 4:08:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
maloneymk@earthlink.net writes:

> Maybe, Marsha. I live in Ormond. Where do you live? I would like to ride
> and room with someone if I decide to go.

Gosh, Ormond. How did you do in Charley. We are gearing up again for Frances.
I am really OVER this Hurricaine stuff, aren't you?

I am in Orlando. I am going but already have a room with a teacher from
Broward county. I will drive over with 2 art teachers from my school in SW orlando.
Leave a message for me on the message board if you decide to go. I will be
there from Thursday and leave on Saturday.

Marsha

---