Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Looking for high school ceramic ideas?

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 06:12:22 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Someone was asking for ideas for high school
ceramics... and now I can't remember which list.

I saw that one of my favorite artists was listed on EZ
2 Find so I clicked to see what she had on her site
again...LOTS of new pod like images inspired by

Sana Musasama:

I added a link to her pots on my African Ceramic
lesson as hers are made with the same forming
Fuse two pressed bowl shapes together and add a slab
cylinder...Hers have a very organic feel to them.

I have a link to her houses on the high school
"shacks" lesson:

These trees are great for a unit on nature inspired

Here are the new pod series:

I have Sana listed on my Ceramics links page.

EZ 2 Find lists ceramic artist by country. Happy

If any of your explore contemporary artists with great
sites - share with the list.

Judy Decker

Do you Yahoo!?