Art Directory Search site for you to explore

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 05:22:41 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Sara Wren sent me a "new-to-her" search site. EZ 2
Find.
http://dir.ez2find.com/Top/Arts/Visual_Arts

I did find many good sites - but don't recommend you
use it with kids. I imagine it will be blocked on
school servers anyways. I did see many inappropriate
books advertised - but also many excellent books. The
site gives a brief description and shows a thumbnail
of the home page. I did find IAD listed in the Kids
section - but they only found the old lesson launch
page URL in the Teacher/Education section. I did see
that they are looking for an editor for many of the
art categories...(I believe these are all volunteer
editors)

Sara explored Folk Art:
http://dir.ez2find.com/Top/Arts/Visual_Arts/Thematic/Folk_Art

Periods and Movements:
http://dir.ez2find.com/Top/Arts/Art_History/Periods_and_Movements

....and others.

Thanks Sara - I hope many have fun exploring. I will
be looking for new to me sites. Continue to share
sites you explore. I look at every site that gets
posted - I don't always link them (for various
reasons).

Judy Decker