Re: Is it just me?( a short rant by veteran teacher)

---------

From: Sara (sarawren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 04:03:34 PDT

i DISCOVERED

Dali teacher guide.

sarawren

http://salvadordalimuseum.org/education/index.php

Dalí Museum Education Department

    Education Overview
 Welcome to the Salvador Dalí Museum's Education Department. The museum's
programs are vital links between the permanent and visiting collections and
the many communities that we hope to serve.

Dalí's life and art afford numerous opportunities for students, teachers,
scholars and interested individuals and groups to explore a wide range of
topics, engage the mind, and reflect on the human experience.

Browse through the types of programs that the museum offers, and make sure
to check out the Events Calendar for upcoming workshops, lectures, films,
family events and other special programming.

Middle and grade-school teachers can explor our Teachers Section and request
a copy of Get Surreal, our award-winning video introducing Dalí and
Surrealism. They can also download Destination Dalí: The Salvador Dalí
Museum Teacher's Guide.

---