Museum Educator Evenings- RISD

---------

From: Kerry L Murphy (klmvisarts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 18:05:14 PDT

Well folks.
I just got home from Rhode Island School of Design Museum of Art. What a great evening! For those of you in the area, keep an eye out for an upcoming exhibit on artists reacting to crisis situations. A slide presentation wet my appetite! Many works were related to Sept. 11th, but also Kent State, race riots, etc., etc. For all of you who were interested in the 9-11 discussions, I will transcribe some of my notes to give you ideas to research on the Internet! Amazing stuff!
Inspired by an evening of art and art educators,
Kerry

---