Re: collage

---------

From: linda eastman (lindacharlie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 05:58:50 PDT

on 9/25/02 11:00 PM, Betty Bowen at bbowen@cushingms.k12.ok.us wrote:

> Last year our library was throwing out old magazines and we made color wheels
> using magazine collage.

betty, this sounds really interesting. the color wheel i use in my room was
made by "the kids who got done early" it's collaged from magizine pics on
a 50" diam circle of paper. i always thought those color wheel posters were
too small for the kids in the back of the room to see so i had them make the
big one. but i love the idea of having them each make their own. thanks.
linda in michigan

---