New Lesson Uploaded

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 16:39:58 PDT

I recently completed a very succesful book making lesson with my middle school students. It was so successful that my students are now taking their notes in other classes and making them into the book forms they made in my class! It's at http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/middleschool/book.html

I am now in the process of creating cultures with my middle school students and it is the funnest project I have ever done! I am documenting digitally and will share when they are abit furthere along!
~Michal

---