world paper mache

---------

From: Deborah Wheeler (dwheeler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 14:29:24 PDT

For future reference, because you have to order it, Stumps, Andersons, etc.
prom and party supply places have huge balloons for $4-$6 each, they are
strong and work well for this. These places also have online shopping. I try
to keep some of these around, you never know when you're going to need one.
Talk to whoever does your local high school's prom, or the cheerleader
sponsor, they should have catalogs.Good luck!!! Deb W

---