Re: collage

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 08:00:47 PDT

Last year our library was throwing out old magazines and we made color wheels
using magazine collage. We traced around the trash cans in the room on white
tagboard. Some kids did all garden mags, some did all bikes and cars, one used
oklahoma travel magazines and did a Native American theme. One girl did her all
with words that were printed in color! They covered them solidly, and they did
an amazing job finding colors that would blend smoothly. Some did neutrals in
the center and some went from dark to white in the center. I laminated them
all, and the looked great.

---