Re: ArtsEdNetters to present at KAEA 2002 Fall Conference

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 03:31:24 PDT

> Is this conference open to those of us from other states?
> Does anyone know if there will be conferences this great in California this year?
> Carolyn At Tahoe

Any member from any state is welcome to attend. We have been trying to
spread the word to neighboring states. And yes I'm sure, with a little effort,
California could have a conference almost as great as Kansas puts on.
Our advantages are that in Kansas we don't have mountains nor people
in the way. If you are from Kansas you measure distance in how many
hours you have to drive to get there.
                                                Three hours to Wichita, Woody in KC

--
This one soars: