Re: nonwestern landscape art

---------

From: Shar- SeapearlsArtworks (seapearls__at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 21:09:26 PDT

The Candain artist Emily Carr is also awsome.  She lived with the Native Americans and painted their villages and the natural world.  I just saw some of her work at the vancouver gallery and it has an incedible amount of soul.  While she is canadian she is considered a world class artist and a contemporary of the group of seven.

Shar ARndT
teacher and artist

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.
Pablo Picasso