Re: courtyard help

---------

From: linda (lindwood_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 20:49:44 PDT

My dream courtyard would include an aviary...dream on. With someone to
clean and care for the cage and birds. It would include a big oak tree
(from little acorns they grow...gotta start somewhere). outside tables to
work on when the weather is nice. A big drain in the middle, so it could
be hosed down, etc. It would have orchids growing off the side of the
oak tree. We have a feed and seed store nearby that loans out pot bellied
pigs, rabbits, roosters, hens, birds, etc. I would like to have a fenced
in pen that had thin wire on it so kids could sit around and draw the
animal of the week. And it would have a small gurgling fountain for added
atmosphere. Good luck with your project!

Linda in Houston

---