Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Lili Englebrick Honored

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 20:27:35 PDT

Tonight at the District Board meeting, our principal, Lili Englebrick
was honored as Employee of the Month. This is a much deserved
award for one quality leader as our school web site proclaims.
                                Thank You Lili
                Please forward this to all district employees, Woody

This one soars:
Fantastic Triplet Grandkids: