Lili Englebrick Honored

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 20:27:35 PDT

Tonight at the District Board meeting, our principal, Lili Englebrick
was honored as Employee of the Month. This is a much deserved
award for one quality leader as our school web site proclaims.
        http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/LiliBOE.html
                                Thank You Lili
                Please forward this to all district employees, Woody

--
This one soars:
Fantastic Triplet Grandkids: