Re: First year advice/help/sanity :)WEBSITES OF INTEREST

---------

From: Giovanella Pelligra (aedinwny_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 19:51:20 PDT

These may help. Good Luck!

http://www.glavac.com/harrywong.htm

http://hannahmeans.bizland.com/

http://www.honorlevel.com/techniques.html

http://www.angelfire.com/ks/teachme/firstday.html

http://www.educationworld.com/a_lesson/lesson074.shtml

http://www.teachersfirst.com/new-tch.shtml

http://www.teachervision.com/tv/curriculum/backtoschool.html

http://maxweber.hunter.cuny.edu/pub/eres/EDSPC715_MCINTYRE/715HomePage.html

http://www.teachers.net/mentors/beginning_teachers/

Giovanella Pelligra
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lesley Glendenning
  To: ArtsEdNet Talk
  Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 8:08 PM
  Subject: Re: First year advice/help/sanity :)

  Just to add some info: I have a room that all the kids come to since all the schools are pretty much in the same building (high school is separated by a sidewalk about ten feet long). I have high school students in the morning for three classes and I'll have them all year long. Then I have elementary students in the afternoon for approximately 48 minutes each. I have K-4 two days a week all year and then 5th everyday for 9 weeks, I think.
  Thank you for all the words of wisdom so far, keep it coming!
  Lesley
  ---
leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu

---