Re: value

---------

From: les (jlmc_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 19:42:01 PDT

A collage still life made with student prepared papers. Students love to
mix paint. Using just white and black paint students paint 4 to 5 sheets of
different grays.
I used this as a follow up project after a charcoal still life drawing using
values. The students took their charcoal drawing and did a follow up
collage from the charcoal.