Safety

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 17:47:29 PDT

I know we all feel safe on this listserv. Just a reminder, you have no
way to know who might be lurking and not posting. Also all the posts are
archived on the getty website. Do a google search with your name and see
how many of your posts come up. Be careful about posting personal
information like addresses. If someone OFFERS to send you a hand out or
whatever, e-mail that person directly and give them your SCHOOL ADDRESS
not your home address. Just be safe, please.

Sincerely,
Kimberly Herbert

---