Re: First year advice/help/sanity :)

---------

From: Lesley Glendenning (glendenning_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 17:08:40 PDT

Just to add some info: I have a room that all the kids come to since all the schools are pretty much in the same building (high school is separated by a sidewalk about ten feet long). I have high school students in the morning for three classes and I'll have them all year long. Then I have elementary students in the afternoon for approximately 48 minutes each. I have K-4 two days a week all year and then 5th everyday for 9 weeks, I think.
Thank you for all the words of wisdom so far, keep it coming!
Lesley

---