Academic Scholars Program - for ART

---------

From: carolyn roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 16:34:55 PDT

One of our students is working on her senior project and needs some information.

In our state, North Carolina, we have an Academic Scholars Program and students who complete the requirements for this program will be named North Carolina Academic Scholars and receive special recognition...one of which is a "seal of recognition" attached to their diploma.

This student is working to try to get something along this same line in regards to ART...recognition as an Art Scholar with a seal on the diplomas for Art.

She wants to find out if there are any other states who have something like this or similar.

Can you help? Thanks...
Carolyn Roberts
Kinston High School
Kinston NC