Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: courtyard help

From: Jancy & Mike Cossin (jmcossin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 15:53:41 PDT

Maggie- could you pass those plans along to me too? You've peaked my curiosity and I'm starting to get visions of grandeur for our courtyard.....
Jancy in ohio
 Maggie Tucker wrote:Ann, if you'd like, send me your address off-the-list. Three years ago I
did a huge (2400 square feet!) art garden with the art club. We made
benches, painted 'em, did trellises (sp?) and banner hangers. I'll send
you plans.
At 01:42 PM 9/24/02 -0400, you wrote:
> Several additions are being built onto my school(middle
>school). There will be a courtyard outside my artroom window. It
>will be 31' X 39.'
Maggie Tucker

Do you Yahoo!?