RE: hallway talks

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 14:48:46 PDT

With my kids I find having them write out their version of the events
helps, it lets people cool off. I have two boys that are constantly in
conflict. They both have detention tomorrow; because they wouldn't
settle down to settle the problem. Then we talk about what happened.
Next they write out a plan to help them deal with future problems.

Sincerely,
Kimberly Herbert