RE: courtyard help

---------

From: Kathy Tickner (ktickner_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 10:43:05 PDT

I wouldn't waste time with grant $$ on benches and plants, I would get them
donated, and offer the businesses that donate them, a placque in the garden
with their names on it. I would save your grant writing efforts on
supplies, or tools for your art program. I have gotten benches, plants,
pots donated for all of my plays, easily and without hassle. They just want
to be recognized.
kathy Tickner