courtyard help

---------

From: Ann Wilschke (awilschk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 10:42:50 PDT

        Several additions are being built onto my school(middle
school). There will be a courtyard outside my artroom window. It
will be 31' X 39.' I am wanting to do something there so it is an
inviting place, especially for my classes. I am planning to apply
for some grant $$$$$ to purchase benches and plants. Is there
anything else you think of that I should try to include???? There
will be a brick wall on the other side of the grassy area...I am in
Michigan, so we probably would use the space a month or so in the
fall and spring, but we will be looking at it all the time!
Principal is willing, but I want to think of something really unique.
        Let me know if you think of anything great.....

                Ann Wilschke

p.s. Maybe a statue of a bulldozer that is silent!!!!!

---