Re: Web designing software

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 19:31:45 PDT

Netscape Composer is free and simple to use. I use Microsoft Word with my students.
~Michal

    Hello to all, I have a question that I hoped would be answered by those of you who have web pages and use a web designing software for the creation and care of your site. I had a student do that for me last year and I was burned by them in the end and it was lost. This year I would like to start it new and post my students work to share with all of you what we do.

    What are some of the available software titles that I can buy that are simple and easy to use as well as reasonably inexpensive? This will most likely be a purchase of mine, not the school so I will be looking for economy and some performance value.

---