Re: FAA (future architects of America)

---------

From: Karen Chilman (ChilArt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 21:20:04 PDT

Probably can't get there now. Our web site has been down since we moved
into the new school this Fall. It did have some wonderful pics of the
students that build the scale model of our school; before the school was
built! They used the blueprints in the principals office and actually got
to work some one on one with the architects.
It was a wonderful experience for them. Sorry you can't access the site.