Re: Web designing software

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 18:00:07 PDT

Ken,
        We use Netscape Composer that comes free on Netscape Communicator.
If you don't already have Netscape I suggest that you download Netscape
Communicator 4.79. A link to download from is on this page I just posted
for my students.
        http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/ComposerHelp.html
                It's free, easy to use and does a good job, Woody in KC

--
This one soars:
Fantastic Triplet Grandkids: