Assoc for Supervision and Curriculum Development

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 13:07:54 PDT

FYI I thought some of you might want to apply for this award. Wouldn't it
be great if an art teacher could win this $10,000 award?
ASCD Outstanding Young Educator Award
ASCD, in its ongoing search for what works in schools, has decided to search
out, highlight and celebrate the accomplishments of young educators who
achieve excellence and equity in teaching and learning. The ASCD Outstanding
Young Educator Award candidate is an education professional, 40 years of age
or younger who demonstrates exemplary commitment and exceptional
contribution to the profession. ASCD Outstanding Young Educator Award

Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net
jnagel@saxarts.com